Tuesday 1 November 2016

Getting My Ideas Clear In My Head

 The Kind of Life I Am living Now

I would just say it is by the grace and favor of God that I and my family are able to make ends meet.
I stay with my mum and my four siblings. My dad has been residing in another state, still in Nigeria, for over two years in search of greener pastures.
Most people seem to wonder how it is that my mum and feeds and cares for five kids single-handedly. My parents aren’t divorced and so my dad sends us money from time to time for our upkeep.
Hmm! Almost everyone around us look at us as if we are nothing. They look at our present situation and not what we would become in the future. Little do they know that it is God that sustains us.
We sometimes have to face embarrassments and insults. We also go through many challenges which could easily be solved if we had enough money.
I feel useless and worthless whenever it is that we run short of food, money, water and many other items.
My dad hasn’t found greener pastures yet and my mum has to spend most of her time with us as she devoted, dedicated and sacrificed herself to bringing us up the way she wants us to be brought up.
There are so many expenses that we require funds to settle. I have come to the conclusion that I should be able to assist my beloved mother in catering for us.
Thank God I stumbled upon blog articles that made me realize the usefulness and powerful potentials of the internet. I have been reading and studying every aspect of it ever since, ranging from blogging to freelancing to web coding to making money online.
Now, I know I have found what I have been looking for. A really easy way for me to help out while working within the comfort of our home. Chris Grosser once said, “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” I believe the hour is come for me to create the opportunities I need for taking my family and my country, Nigeria, into the Promised Land.
I will continue to learn and implement all I’ve learnt. It is true that knowledge is not power, ‘the application of knowledge is power’.

 The life I Want

I wanna be able to afford the basic necessities of life. I want to also acquire secondary needs like cars, gadgets, duplexes and many others. I wat to be able to travel across the world to any country my heart so desires.
I wanna get my university education in either Harvard or Stanford University.
I wanna be connected to the big names in the world. I want to wine and dine with great people. I want to be a rich, powerful and great lady.
I wanna win souls for Christ because it is only in Christ Jesus that we can find all the wealth and fulfillment that we want.
I waana make life comfortable for my family and bring my mum out of the suffering and pain she endures for our sake.
I wanna make sure my younger ones, as I am the firstborn, become successful people in life. I want to watch them grow in peace and success, giving them all the courage and support they need.
I want to help inspire and mentor the youths in the world, especially in Nigeria. I want all the youths aged 10 to 30 to start working towards making their dreams come true.
I want Nigeria to be a place where everything flows smoothly and where the masses are brought out of abject poverty. And this can only be possible if each person in each family stands up to make life comfortable for their family.
This is what I call standing out as a leader. Being a leader means doing all you can (legally) to make your followers’ lives comfortable and stress-free so hat they too can learn from you and walks in your footsteps.
This is where entrepreneurship steps in. An entrepreneur is basically someone who conceives an idea and then starts up a business thereby creating value and earning profits from that endeavor.
As I believe within me, “It will take technology and innovation to move Nigeria upwards.” But, mind you, the practice and application of technology and innovation lies in the hands of leaders, entrepreneurs, starters and risk-takers. There is just a major focus on the youths (male and female).
I want to help expose and enlighten Nigerian youths to look deeper within themselves and then take a concentrated look at the society at large and then discover what potentials they have which will benefit all mankind.
So permit me to say, I want Nigeria to become a developed nation in no time with citizens who have renewed mindsets.
One more. My Most Important purpose on Earth:- To make sure I make heaven when Jesus returns and take as many people as I can with me to stay in the eternal(never-ending) life which is found and only given by the world’s Savior, who died to set us free, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of God.

 A Life Story of Someone I Heard About

I read a tweet sometime ago which says, “Man, kills wife and daughter in Abuja (The federal Capital Territory of Nigeria), says ‘I can only feed myself’.”
You see that the situation in Nigeria is terribly bad as people can no longer afford to eat and feed their family.
But, even at that, taking the lives of your liabilities shouldn’t be considered by any individual.
The only solution is to put on your working clothes, shoes and caps, know what you can do best, get out there and make some legal money.
No matter how tough and difficult it may be, keep pushing on and keep praying to God to let you find favor in the sight of everyone you come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate