Wednesday 5 October 2016

Haters

Old and young
Male and female
Most just seem to hate me
They accuse me wrongly and say false things about me
They try to make me feel worthless
They make me fall and stumble
They cause me trouble and do not approve of me
But I won't let them get to me
       WHY?
What they fail to see, I see it
My God-given potentials are greater than theirs
I am better and richer than they are
I am working towards being the best
I don't need their approval
Because I + God = majority
They may rule now but very soon I will be THE BOSS
The Creator is my Co-partner
We're all nothing but pencils in the hand of the one and only God
So why would I be afraid of a pencil who is just like me?
I fear none but God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate