Wednesday 5 October 2016

I'm Gonna Be The First Female Nigerian President

My people are suffering
They are hungry and are in desperate need
People engage in all sorts of jobs in order to survive
Our government don't seem to be making any tangible effort to make sure we come out of this crisis
Presently, Nigeria has no hope for we youths
Where does our future lay?
Is it in this nation where the hardship is overwhelming
Those who can't afford to feed are not able to make use of their productive energy
Lord God, help us and make our fatherland better for all and sundry
I want to make things right
I want to be used by God to make our blessed nation a great place for us to live in
My vision is clear
All of us need to have a sense of belonging
We the masses need to be carried along and our knowledge needs to be repected
The solution is to mobilize every one, because at this point we need all hands on deck
Nigeria needs a straightforward direction from the leaders
I want to come in and provide that direction

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a rare gem 💎.

    Life won’t be qualified to give you the worst..



    Yeah.. grow and live that life of exceeding grace

    ReplyDelete

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate