Friday 30 September 2016

As A Teenager, How Can I Make Money Online?

I am a Nigerian girl in a family that is financially in need of help. I am the first born out of five kids. I am fifteen years old but I am logically mature. I want to assist my parents in catering for some of the expenses.
I do not want to hawk items on streets. I will never oblige to being a sales girl or a house help like most girls around here do.
No, I want something that is prestigious and helps me to showcase the power of my intellectual facility.
It is not by my strength that I will find favor in the sight of all those who wish to offer me scholarship or any sort of sponsorships during my journey to success and financial freedom, but by God’s grace.
I guess I have been preparing for a long time as stated in my eBook that “the will to win is as important as the will to prepare.”
I have read many blog posts and online articles (thanks to my old model mobile phone). I’ve saved many web pages as offline pages in my phone browser so I can go over them later. As someone once said that to be a serious writer “the more you read, the more you write”.
I have written lots of notes on countless number of topics that bug me. My notes are mostly from the internet, TV/radio interviews or talk shows, in fact anything that inspires and motivates me to want to get more out of life will get written in my notebooks.
I know that I don’t have much money to start up a business (as I want to be self-employed). But after taking a deep look into the internet, I realized that there are many highly-lucrative businesses I can set up with just my hobbies and pastime.
I have my dad’s laptop all to myself (though all the software/applications on it are of older versions). I have a broadband modem which connects me to the internet and so every other thing could be gotten along the way.
And so here are the online businesses I will set up (thanks to the internet);
1) Blogging: - Have my very own online magazine and publish articles and posts that would inspire and lead many youths on the path to success.
2) Personal essays: - Write truthful stories about my life experiences and get them featured in newspapers and magazines.
3) EBook: - Write information that would be invaluable to the whole world.
4) Freelance Article Writer: - Write keyword-rich articles to improve the marketing strategies of companies. 5) Web App Developer: - Learn HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and JavaScript. Then, build something that people will find useful.
6) Web Designer: - Design web pages and make them look attractive and appealing.
7) Web Producer: - Create the HTML and CSS for a website.
8) Web Programmer: - Make web pages work and give them interactive features.
9) Mobile Phone App Creator: - Create hybrid apps that run on mobile devices and are written with web technologies.
10) Digital Product for web and mobile: - Code and provide great UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) for digital/ virtual products.
11) Computer Programmer: - Develop useful, problem-solving application software for Windows, Mac and other system operating systems.
12) Affiliate marketer: - Get paid to promote other people’s products.
13) Cartoonist: - Create animated cartoons that would educate, inform and entertain kids, teens and young adults.
14) Graphic Designer: - Plan and project ideas and experiences with visual and textual content. Make connections between the visual and textual world ( objects, images, messages).
15) Full feature Social Networking Site: - Something that’s going to shake the world.

1 comment:

  1. You stunned me.. Your story seem to sweep me off my feet..

    I promise to be your most devoted follower.

    I pray your dream will get actualized in Jesus name (AMEN)

    ReplyDelete

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate