Friday 30 September 2016

Be Independent On Man And Dependent On God

We are in a wicked world

Where our enemies disguise as our friends

So they can pull us down when we least expect it

Most people we cal our friends hinder us from reaching for greater things

They do not want us to succeed

The battle is not over our past, but over our future

Brethren, the only place where we can seek refuge is in OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

He died so as to give us eternal life

Accept him into your life and you’ll be amazed at how much wonders he can perform

He will be your best friend, your companion, your guide

His ability to bless you is not limited by anything

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is always there for you

He is the source of every blessed gift, riches, wealth you’ll ever receive

He is calling on to you now

What no one on earth can do for you, he’ll do many more

My Question to You: - Who will You Follow? Christ? Humans?

If you are ready to accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and believe that he died on the cross of Calvary to set you free from the bondage of the devil,

kneel down and pray this prayer;

Lord Jesus, I believe in my heart and soul that you died for me.

I accept you into my life now.

Come into my spirit, body and soul.

Change my ways into what you want me to be.

Take control. Go into my past and erase it all.

Guide me now.

Prepare a great place for me in heaven.

Write my name in the book of life.

I do not want to perish, Lord.

I want to be with you in the Kingdom of heaven.

With you all things are possible.

In your powerful name I pray, Amen.

Congrats!!! You are now born again.

You are now a Christ follower. Place your trust in God and not in man.

As A Believer, You Need To:-

1) Read the bible always

2) Receive the Holy Spirit

3) Have the fear of God in you

4) Pray at all times

5) Have faith in God

6) Love the Lord your God with all your heart

7) Love your neighbor as yourself

8) Do well to others

To grow and nurture an ongoing relationship with God, keep coming back on this blog to know how it works.

For I tell you a man can accept what Christ has done without knowing how it works;

Indeed, he certainly won’t know how it works until he’s accepted it.

Hear the good news about Christ, believe in Him and then call on Him to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate