Friday 30 September 2016

I'm In Urgent Need

I need to subscribe to a data bundle with my ISP(Internet Service Provider)

Require a safe and secure account with an online payment system

I want to have my own payoneer card

Need to pay for web hosting

Need to sign up for premium upgrades on my laptop

Download a few applications

Need to contribute in changing the world

Need to inspire and help numerous youths become entrepreneurs

Need to be like Moses and take my people (Nigerians) away from suffering and poverty

I’m in Urgent need

Time waits for no one

I need to pass my messages on to this generation and the next

Children and youths are the future leaders of tomorrow

I need to effect that change now

I have found the need I want to fill in this life

I know how to go about it

The time is now

Pause! Just one clause

Financial Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Designed by Mastemplate Published by FLYTemplate